A DEGREE OF DISTINCTION
With diploma in hand, you’re ready to take on whatever tomorrow has in store – and BMW Financial Services wants you to make your mark in style. Recent college graduates can get a great rate and $1,000 off a new or Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) BMW.*
To participate in the College Graduate Program, you must:
- Have earned an undergraduate, graduate, or associate’s degree from a U.S. accredited college or university within the previous 24 months, OR be eligible to graduate within the next 6 months and have a verifiable offer of employment. A copy of your diploma or official transcript will be required.
- Proof of income or employer letter with the Human Resources representative's contact information, stating position/title, and income.
- Have at least 6 months of credit history with no previous derogatory marks on any credit lines.
- A debt-to-income ratio of less than 45%. Automotive payment to income ratio of less than 20%.
- Security deposit will be waived unless stipulated by credit.
*BMW College Grad Incentive offer is valid at any authorized BMW Center in the United States. College Grad Incentive is applicable only for vehicles leased/financed through BMW Financial Services. Customer must take retail delivery January 4, 2023 – January 2, 2024. Incentive offer is subject to location and to change without prior notice. BMW of North America, LLC requires proof of graduation from an accredited college or university within the United States, within the previous 24 moths OR be eligible for graduation within the next 6 months with a verifiable offer of employement. BMW of North America, LLC also requires a copy of the graduate's diploma or official transcript and/or POI or employer letter with the Human Resources representative's contact information, stating position/title, and income required at the time of funding. One incentive per customer, per calendar year for new BMW vehicles without a prior retail sale. Eligible college graduate must be the purchaser. See your authorized BMW Center for complete program details.